AUH Motorsports, as the promoter for the Automobile Touring Club of the United Arab Emirates, is please to announce the third season of the official Formula 4 open-wheeler championship in the Middle East.
AUH Motorsports successfully established the first FIA-certified open-wheeler championship in the Middle East during the 2016/17 season.
Open to all drivers aged 15 and over, the F4UAE Championship is run in accordance with the FIA guidelines and is inteded as a first step for drivers looking to make the transition from karting into competitive circuit racing.
Young drivers are given the opportunity to show off their talent at the junior level of racing in a category that allows championship points to count towards an FIA Superlicense.
Adhering to the highest standards of safety, while keeping costs at an affordbale level, the F4UAE Championship is the perfect platform for young drivers to have ample track time to hone their skills at internationally recognised circuits. The F4UAE Championship provided participants with an exciting start to their formula racing careers, and has seen many graduates of the inaugural season progress to other F4 championships within Europe for 2018 with race-winning success.
Teams competing in the Championship - other than those already competing in an FIA-approved series outside of the FIA MENA region - will purchase cars through the Championship promoter.
ASNs from the FIA MENA region may form a Team to represent their National association and purchase cars through the Championship promoter.
ASN teams are free to utilise technical support from teams that are based outside their country. Teams from outside of the FIA MENA region, which own eligible cars, are invited to enter cars and Drivers into the Championship.
Eligible Drivers from 15 years of age will be offered the opportunity to compete in the Championship by the Teams and will contract directly with the Teams. The promoter will maintain a list on the Championship website F4UAE.COM of Teams that are able to offer their services and or race seats to Drivers.
TROPHIES & AWARDS
Podiums After Each Race
The following podium trophies will be awarded:
- Overall Winner, 2nd Place and 3rd Place overall
- Highest-finishing Rookie driver
- Highest-finishing GCC Driver
- Team Category winner
End Of Season Awards
- F4UAE Drivers Champion, 2nd Place and 3rd Place overall
- F4UAE Rookie of the Year
- F4UAE Team Trophy (Open to all teams irrespective of nationality)
- F4UAE Sportsmanship Award awarded to a driver who best represents the spirit of competition consistently during the season, while performing above expectation irrespective of who they interact with or compete against.
- F4UAE GCC Nations Cup Driver Trophy awarded to the highest-placed GCC Driver in the outright championship
- F4UAE GCC Nations Cup Team Trophy awarded to the ASN whose nominated two highest-placed Drivers in each race have scored the most number of points.
Subject to their final positions in the Championship, Drivers will be awarded Superlicense points in accordance with FIA Regulations.